Well,  it's been a rough couple of weeks for me as well as many others due to being ill with the flu. It's been a brutal flu season this year and while many people got their flu shot, it was only 43% effective in covering the predominate strain this year, which has turned out to be influenza A (H3N2).
  The flu season is beginning to wind down a little now in Oklahoma but it has hit our state especially hard this year affecting so many people of all ages. Since September there have been 827 confirmed cases of the flu and as of February 9th, 2017 there have been 23 deaths.
   As for me, I am feeling much better than before but still not quite up to par. I feel a little weaker than normal, so I've began beefing up my vitamin regimen including one of my favorites,  Emergen - C. It comes in a box of pre-measured, individual packets and is a powder type formula that you can mix with water. It is packed with 1,000 mg. of Vitamin C plus 78 other vitamins, antioxidants,electrolytes and essential nutrients. It's fizzy while it's dissolving,tastes great and is very refreshing. I like the super-orange flavor best.
 

Comments