Had A Really Good Day

  Had a really good day. I got up early and scouted the flea markets in a couple of nearby towns. Ran into an old friend I hadn't seen for quite a while and spent some time together catching up and of course traveling down memory lane. 😊 Made plans to run into each other same time, same place next month. I'm looking forward to it.
  While grazing through the junk and treasures, I found an adorable little antique table in very good condition except for the top which some precious little child had at some point in time, decided to grace it's beauty with their artwork. By the looks of it, I'm guessing the little artist was about four or five years old. 😏 I plan to restore the top and in doing so will escalate the value and beauty of this rare find. 
  Here are a couple of pictures of my special find.

Like I said, I had a really good day and I hope you had a good one too. I'm a little tired and sleepy now and ready to snuggle under the covers and get a good nights sleep. Talk to you again tomorrow. Good night.

Comments